You must be aged of 18 years or above to register with this Website.
2. Services and content on the Website
The Website provides the following services:
- Access to information about Disneyland Paris 20th anniversary and other contents relating to Disneyland® Paris Parks, Disney and Disney/Pixar Characters. This information is made available at no charge to any visitor to the Website;
- Community Services, provided only to users who have registered with the Website and have an active Disneyland Paris Generations profile (hereafter referred to as “Registered Users”). In particular, these services include the setting-up of a profile and the posting by Registered Users of content on the Website, for example, where applicable, photos, comments, videos etc. (hereafter referred to as “User Content” or “Content”).
3. Intellectual property
3.1 As a Registered User, you grant Euro Disney and its subcontractors to the Website free licence to use, display, host, modify and/or delete any User Content that you may place online on said Website, worldwide and for the period of time during which the Website is available online (without, however, exceeding, the term of any applicable intellectual property rights).
3.2 You also accept that any User Content that you may place online will be viewable and accessible to:
- any visitor to the Website and its Registered Users, for purely personal and non-commercial purposes;
- on Disneyland Paris YouTube Channel (only for video Contents)
- on third party websites through the sharing functionalities available on the Website
3.3 Euro Disney is the holder of all rights required for the publication and operation of the Website and the elements that make it up (in particular, information, text, images, characters, videos, logos, drawings, brands, etc. – hereafter referred to as the “Elements of the Website”).
No Elements of the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted online, transmitted or distributed in any way, except (i) where Euro Disney authorises it or (ii) to make a copy of Elements of the Website on a computer for exclusively personal, non-commercial purposes, and subject to the Element of the Website copied not being modified, and all mentions of intellectual property (in particular copyright) being retained.
4. Hypertext links
Certain hypertext links provided on the Website lead to third-party websites which are not published by Euro Disney (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). As a consequence, Euro Disney cannot accept any responsibility for (i) any content or service offered on these third-party sites, (ii) any damage or loss which may result from your using these third-party sites and (iii) the modes of processing of your details on third-party sites.
The placing on third-party sites of links leading to pages of the Website is forbidden, with the exception of links leading to the Website’s home page which may be authorised on condition that (i) the size or appearance of the Elements of the Website is not deleted or modified in any way, (ii) the characters, names, brands and other distinctive signs to which Euro Disney holds the rights of usage and operation on the Website are not used, and (iii) that the third-party site on which the link to the home page of the Website appears complies with regulations applicable to common decency, does not offer defamatory or abusive content and is not of a pornographic nature.
5. Availability of the Website
This Website will be available for a period limited to 14 months, starting from its posting on line, that is to say 31 March 2011 (“Duration Posted Online”). Nevertheless, Euro Disney does not under any circumstances guarantee that access to the Website will be possible on an uninterrupted, instant or automatic basis throughout the Duration Posted Online. Moreover, Euro Disney reserves the right to make the Website unavailable at any time, on a temporary or definitive basis, before the end of the Duration Posted online. In the event of the Website is closed for whatever reasons, all information relating to Registered Users, including User Contents, will be deleted.
6. Guarantee and responsibility
Euro Disney cannot under any circumstance be held responsible for indirect damage resulting from the use of the Website, or inability to access or use all or any part of it, including in particular all or part of the services offered on it. Euro Disney disclaims any guarantee concerning the availability and conformity of the features of the Website and its ability to fulfil the expectations and needs of visitors and Registered Users. Euro Disney does not guarantee that the features and services offered by the Website will be provided without interruption or error, that errors will be corrected, or that the Website or the server on which it is hosted is exempt from viruses or other dangerous components.
7. Rules concerning the use of Community Services on the Website
7.1 Access to the Community Services
The Community Services are accessible only to Registered Users of the Website who identify themselves as such.
To become a Registered User, you must set up a profile by following the procedure detailed on the Website. During the registration procedure, you undertake to provide full and precise information.
Once registered on the Website, you may access the Community Services, on condition that you identify yourself by entering your name and the password you have chosen.
You guarantee that the name chosen by you in registering for the Website (i) is not abusive, rude, defamatory or obscene, and that it (ii) does not infringe personal rights or the property rights of third parties. In particular, you undertake not to use the name of a third party, or names or terms protected by the intellectual property rights of third parties (brands, characters of a work protected by copyright, etc.) when registering to and/or using the Community Services.
You assume sole responsibility for ensuring the security and confidentiality of your password, as well as of any use of the Community Services which may be made using your name and your password.
7.2 Rules regarding User Contents
Within Community Services, Registered Users may post online User Content and thus contribute to the Website.
Euro Disney reserves the right to reject / delete any User Content which is not in line with the themes of the Website.
7.3 Editorial Charter
7.3.1 As a Registered User, you undertake to respect the rules of courtesy and not to place online any User Content that may contravene the rules of common decency.
- In particular, you may not place online any content that may:
- be abusive, defamatory, insulting, rude, aggressive or, more generally speaking, impolite;
- be of a racist, anti-Semitic, denialist, sexist or homophobic nature, or which denigrates religious or political opinion;
- be of a promotional or commercial nature;
- be obscene or pornographic;
- reveal the personal details of third parties or which may harm the private life of third parties;
- violates any third party’s copyright or intellectual property rights;
- contribute negatively to discussions and/or hinder or prevent communications between Registered Users.
With a view to maintaining the quality of discussions taking place on the Website, the following are also not permitted:
- written messages containing only punctuation or onomatopoeic characters, which may cause the flow of discussions to be slowed down/restricted;
- generally speaking, any behaviour or content likely to restrict or limit use of the Website (and in particular the Community Services) by visitors and/or Registered Users;
- contents with music and/or song(s).
Any User Content placed online remains the entire responsibility of its author. In the event that User Content is rejected, an e-mail may be sent to the Registered User in question to remind them of the terms of the Editorial Charter.
7.3.2 As a Registered User, and with a view to ensuring the quality of discussion and exchanges on the Website, you agree that you will:
- not place online User Content that is written or distributed in a foreign language;
- not write messages that contain more than 4,000 characters;
- not submit messages written in SMS language;
- ensure that your contributions contain no spelling or syntactical errors.
7.3.3 Conditions of sharing of the Contents by Registered Users who are also Euro Disney employees
Participation of Euro Disney employees to the Website is free and voluntary. Video Contents posted online by Euro Disney employees must be created outside of their working hours and in compliance with Euro Disney internal regulations. In particular, Contents posted online by Registered Users who are Euro Disney employees shall (i) not show images of the backstage nor (ii) cause prejudice to Euro Disney’s image and the safety of Euro Disney’s.
7.4 Rejection / deletion of a Content further to a user’s request
Any Registered User or visitor of the Website may request the deletion of a Content via a functionality on the Website (see “Contact” section). Euro Disney reserves the right (i) to prevent any Registered User who has used such functionality in an unjustified, improper and repeated manner from accessing the Website and (ii) to delete said Registered User’s profile.
7.5 Deletion of the right to acess Community Services
7.6 Videos that are uploaded on the Website are also displayed on Disneyland Paris YouTube Channel. Registered Users therefore commits to comply with YouTube terms and conditions available at http://www.youtube.com/t/terms
9. Personal data
Euro Disney gathers personal data relating to you when you register on the Website, set up your profile and/or place online certain User Content that may include information of a personal nature. The Website being a participatory and community area, this data is collected for the purpose of enabling Euro Disney to manage your communications with the Website and thus enable you to communicate, express yourself and maintain a dialogue with other Registered Users and/or visitors.
You understand and agree that (i) the pseudonym (or name if you do not have any pseudonym) you have specified at the time of your registration with the Website will be available to any visitor of the Website and (ii) the personal information you will made public on your profile or through the Community Services can be viewed by visitors of the Website and/or Registered Users.
You are entitled to access your personal details and to have them corrected, should they not be accurate. You can exercise this right either directly, as a Registered User, via your profile or by contacting Euro Disney Associés SCA, Service Corporate Communications, BP 100, 77 777 Marne la Vallée Cedex 04. You also have the right, for legitimate reasons, to object to the use of your details by Euro Disney by contacting Euro Disney Associés SCA, Service Corporate Communications, BP 100, 77 777 Marne la Vallée Cedex 04.
When you visit the Website, cookies will be saved to your computer. These cookies are designed to make your navigation on the Website easier. You can prevent cookies from being installed on your computer by configuring your web browser. To do this, please check the menu of your web browser, as the procedure will differ from browser to browser. However, if you reject cookies, you may not be able to access certain pages or services provided on the Website.
11. Social share and Facebook
The Website also uses social extension modules, or « plugins » from the social network Facebook.com, by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States (hereafter “Facebook”). These plugins are marked with the Facebook logo.
12. Applicable law